Checkout my github page to see what projects I am working on.
If you would like to contact me, you can see here how.
Software I Use and Am Grateful For
Can’t live without:
- Visual Studio Code - currently my favorite text-editor-almost-IDE and I am in particular thankful for the following extensions:
- MacVim and VIM & gVim - favorite text editor for small changes
- VsVim - VIM emulator plugin for Visual Studio
- For window management: Moom on Mac and WindowGrid on Windows
- LINQPad - query and explore databases in LINQ, but also a powerful editor for scratch C# code (and F# too)
- AutoHotKey - keyboard remapper, automator, hotkey/macro tool; I use to get a Mac-like keyboard layout on Windows
- HoursTracker - to keep track of time spent on projects
- Python or Node.JS with TypeScript
Could live without, but choose not to:
- Double Commander - cross-platform, open source file manager
- DTerm - a context-sensitive command line
- Instapaper - for off-line reading
- Tweetbot - best looking Twitter client
- DaisyDisk and WinDirStat - to see what’s eating up my disk space
- Process Explorer, Process Monitor, and Debug View
- Carbon Copy Cloner - for disk backup
- Wikipanion - interface for Wikipedia and other MediaWiki websites, e.g. Wookiepedia.
Nice to have around: